IAGP designs and develops educational projects, both in-person and online, targeted to specific groups of beneficiaries, coherently with their educational/training needs and with the competences and scopes of the IAGP.
IAGP sponsors projects and workshops in countries or areas where educational facilities and training in group processes and concepts are underprovided or lacking. The projects are organized in co-operation with the local groups and the IAGP Sections, Task Forces or Committees.
Current Education Projects:
Intervision / peer supervision groups
IAGP offers intervision groups to its members on different topics or therapeutic/group processes approaches.
Current intervision groups: Coordinators of different IAGP Transcultural intervision / peer supervision on line group usually meet one every four to six weeks.
- Rebecca Walters (USA) – Peer supervision group for Psychodrama trainers, Thursday 11.00am – 1.00pm N.Y. time firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Hudgins, Peer supervision To dream again after trauma? Psychodrama and trauma email@example.com
- Maria van Noort (Netherland) – Intervision group TIE 2 Transcultural lntervision members firstname.lastname@example.org Friday 3.30pm-5.30 pm Amsterdam time
- Yafi Sphirer (lsrael) – Transcultural intervision group on Collective trauma email@example.com
- Adriana Piterbarg (Argentina) – Intervision group Transcultural psychotherapy (Spanish speaking) firstname.lastname@example.org Monday 10am – 12am Buenos Aires